- Stink Foot - The Dub Room Special (August 2007)
- Valley Girl - Have I Offended Someone? (April 1997)
- Andy - One Size Fits All (June 1995)
- Little Umbrellas - Hot Rats (October 1969)
- Excentrifugal Forz - Apostrophe (') (March 1974)
- Amnerika Goes Home - Everything Is Healing Nicely (December 1999)
- Duke Of Prunes - Absolutely Free (May 1967)
- On The Bus - Joe's Garage Act I (September 1979)
- Jones Crusher - Baby Snakes (March 1983)
- Theme from the 3rd Movt. Sinister Footwear - You Are What You Is (September 1981)
- Why Not? - Civilization Part III (April 1995)
- Be In My Video - Strictly Commercial (August 1995)
- Rollo - QuAUDIOPHILIac (September 2004)
- Any Way The Wind Blows - Crusin' With Ruben And The Jets (December 1968)
- Call Any Vegetable - Just Another Band From L.A. (March 1972)
- Soup And Old Clothes - Shut Up 'n Play Yer Guitar (May 1981)
LINK: "divegeesterMix5"/128 kbps/73MB/77 minutes.
This is not a commercial thing nor is it piracy. I have ruined its 'piracy potential' by crossfading tracks and saving it as a lowish bit-rate file. Indeed it might perhaps make you think about buying CDs! People give each other 'mix tapes' all the time, yeah? I have bought every single Zppaa release - on occasion, more than once. So no harm done nor intended. In fact the artist stands to gain and does not lose out in any way.
No comments:
Post a Comment